Eastern European association of hypnotherapists and clinical psychologists (EAHP) is a public association established on March 22, 2017.
Members of the association have joined their efforts to implement and protect rights and freedoms, satisfaction of public, in particular, economic, social, cultural, environmental, and other interests.
The organization is a legal entity from April 4, 2017.
The organization cooperates with state and public communities, institutions, enterprises.
The main goal of activity of the association is to join efforts of its members directed at the assistance in development of hypnotherapy and clinical psychology, to train and further education of its members and other willing persons, and to protect their common rights and interests.
Corporate business lines are:
- Assistance in raising the professional level of specialists in the field of hypnotherapy and clinical psychology in accordance with international standards;
- Assistance in creating conditions for the formation of a psychological culture of the population, assistance in psychological enlightenment in the field of hypnotherapy and clinical psychology;
- Participation in the dissemination of information on regulations and standards of practice in the field of hypnotherapy and clinical psychology, formation of a culture of recourse in the field of hypnotherapy and clinical psychology;
- Establishment of relations with similar foreign organizations;
- Activities in the field of training, additional training of specialists in the field of hypnotherapy and clinical psychology;
- Activities on talent management in the field of hypnotherapy and clinical psychology.
Members of the Association of hypnotherapists and clinical psychologists may be individuals who have reached the age of 16 and aren’t recognized by the court as legally incompetent, who share the goals and objectives of the Association
Representative offices of EAHP
What does membership of the EAHP give?
Possibility of obtaining a document confirming your membership
|Title||Condition for obtaining||Form||Rights|
|Reference of the EAHP candidate member||Upon the request of candidate member||b/w paper A5||All rights of associated member|
|Reference of the EAHP member||Upon the request of member||b/w paper A5||Rights of the EAHP member|
|The EAHP membership card||Application form, provision of photography,entering of registration fee||Polychrome, plastic, 90х56||Rights of the EAHP member|